What is Offshore Company
Offshore Company, most commonly termed as International Business Company or a Non-Resident Company, is a legal structure which provides for a low/zero-tax environment for an entity or an individual which in turn minimizes tax burdens and improves wealth management. Besides this fact, its element of anonymity has made offshore companies a top favorite amongst the affluent.
A few reasons why individuals and corporations choose offshore companies are to:
- Manage taxes
- Shield assets
- Manage risk
- Avoid bureaucracy
- Maintain privacy
- Enhance assets
More specifically, the reasons for going offshore and utilising offshore companies for tax planning and offshore business include:
- Free remittance of profits and capital
- Access to top-rated debt history jurisdictions
- Access to tax treaties
- Security of property rights
- Low fees & operational cost
- Banking privacy
- Availability of offshore experts
- Ease of Reporting
- Customs and duty exemptions
- Exchange convertibility
- Government cooperation
- Fair treatment
- Fewer restrictions
- Sanctity of contracts
- Foreign investment inducements
- Tested legal systems
- Higher yields and returns
- The availability of sophisticated banking facilities
- Legal Protection
At Adams Consulting we advise our clients from all sectors, on their specific benefits of an offshore company. The top beneficiary sectors and activities include:
- Investment holding
- Probate and Privacy
- Professional services or Consulting
- Patent, royalty and copyright holding
- Property Owning Companies
- Ship management and yacht owning
- E-Commerce Companies
- Personal and corporate tax planning
Why ADAM Offshore
Adam Consulting are globally trusted advisors helping companies and individuals with the establishment, management and administration of Offshore Entities, Trust Foundations and Holding Structures to meet the clients specific objectives. Our broad range of expertise includes corporate re-structuring, wealth protection, tax reduction, cross-border investment and foreign market entry.
- Adam Consulting has created a worldwide presence in all the major business and financial centers around the globe; because we believe it helps to be where our clients are. Our multi-lingual team deployed worldwide delivers local expertise on a global scale. Our services and support are delivered, where possible, in the client's spoken language.
- While our scale is impressive, our service is always personal. An intimate understanding of local socio-economic factors provides the insight we need to give trusted advice, anticipate changing needs and deliver optimum solutions to suit different environments and market conditions.
- We offer nominee services to ensure anonymity and confidentiality of the company’s shareholders and directors.
- We also offer outsourced services such as accounting, bookkeeping, reporting and annual filings. To further streamline your operations we also provide virtual office services with telephone answering and forwarding facility.
- We have the breadth of experience, resources and technical skills to find creative solutions to complex problems.
- We are committed to providing a quality level of service and are ISO9001:2000 certificated. Our commitment to quality is inherent in everything we do, so as to build a rewarding, long-term working relationship that is built on trust.
- In an effort to protect both our clients, and ourselves, we take our compliance and legal obligations very seriously and practice efficient client engagement procedures.
- We offer incorporations in over 35 jurisdictions worldwide.
Choosing the right offshore jurisdiction is very important for several reasons. Political stability, efficient communications and a modern and reliable banking and financial system are amongst the top. With specialty in more than 35 offshore Jurisdictions, ADAM Offshore is your one stop destination for all the information and help you need to figure out how to get the most from an offshore entity and which jurisdiction to choose. Our specialty jurisdictions include:
- The Bahamas
- The British Virgin Islands (BVI)
- The Cayman Islands
- Channel Islands
- The Cook Islands
- Hong Kong
- Isle of Man
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Ras Al Khaimah
- St Kitts and Nevis
- Turks and Caicos
- United States (Baltimore)